Thursday, July 22, 2010

New Kerberos blog - finally!

It has been a quest to find information on the Kerberos line of merchandise since I first dropped into the 1/6 scale hobby. Actually, I had no idea that Kerberos went beyond mere model kits/action figures/Anime, but alas - I am awe inspired with the choices available to satisfy ones deep desire to own a piece of Anime history! Of course, there is a catch (as there always is) - you cannot readily find these items. And until now, some of us never knew they existed.

Enter the brand-spanking-new Kerberos blog.


A remote acquaintance from the OSW forum has strewn together what I hope and expect to be an exhaustive, authoritative list of Kerberos merchandise. Readers familiar with the comic/anime (I am not one of them but I have some of the 1/6 scale 'action figures') can attest to the rarity of such collectibles and the scarcity of information available on the web in one, comprehensive web site. Or blog in this case. But this begs the question: What took so long?

I mean there are plenty of Kerberos fanboys out there I am certain - most of which I will assume are tech-savvy. Never the less, we are glad our friend Jaztermareal has taken to lighting the torch of the elusive and sometimes hard-to-find and always much-needed information of one of our favorite lines of science fiction and fantasy.

Thanks Jaz - we will be watching you. :)

2 comments:

  1. thanks! glad you like my blog! i plan to use it for now until i can build a full site. your blog is awesome by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jaz - I update when I can but plan on being more diligent about posting. Stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete