Saturday, February 12, 2011

Warhammer 40k Cadian Trooper

My custom WH40k Cadian. Still lots o work to do but coming along pretty nicely. :)


More Rico Suave Cadian pics after the jump.


The helmet is a Dragon base with various Gundam parts and Tamiya resin putty. Head sculpt is a Tony Barton original. The case with inner containers is G.I. Joe. With this piece I plan on making various cargo - Melta Gun, Grenades, landing beacons, etc to go inside.


The weapons are a mix of spare gun parts, styrene, brass rod and Games Workshop photo-etch. I plan to make a standard-issue las-rifle body and cast it so I can use it for various models (sniper, CQB, etc).




Stay tuned.

-iz

1 comment:

  1. cant wait to see this completed! its looking awesome! my sculpting skills are miles behind what you are doing here.

    ReplyDelete